BBNA Playgroup Policy – 31 May 2013
Playgroup participants need to observe the following Playgroup policy:
- All Playgroup participants who have not signed a BBNA waiver form need to sign a waiver to attend Playgroup. This can be done on arrival at a Playgroup.
- All Playgroup participants are required to supervise their dog(s) and are responsible for their guests actions at all times whilst attending a Playgroup activity.
- In the event of a dispute or any issues that arise between dogs attending a Playgroup, participants must accept the decision of the Group Co-ordinator or Mentor or their representative(s) at all times.
- All Playgroup participants are required at all times to pick up after their dog(s) and to place in the bin provided.
- All Playgroup participants are not allowed to bring dog treats to the park as some dogs can be food aggressive or, have food allergies. All Playgroup Co-ordinators and Mentors need to be vigilant of this and inform people prior to attending or, on the day of the Playgroup being held.
- It is the discretion of the Playgroup mentor and/or host to determine what Basenji/owner participants can attend.
- Any Playgroup participants failing to follow a directive of the Playgroup Co-ordinator or Mentor or their representative(s) at any time shall be asked to leave the vicinity of the Playgroup activity and only return when willing to follow directives. The directive or decision of Playgroup representatives is final.
BBNA Playgroup Code of Conduct – 31 May 2013
Playgroup participants need to observe the following Playgroup Code of Conduct:
- Participants are requested to be courteous and mindful of the feelings of other participants of the group at all times whilst participating in Playgroup activities and through other forms of communication outside of Playgroup.
- Participants are requested to treat all dogs attending Playgroup with kindness and respect.
- Participants are requested to refrain from shouting or making any other noise that might upset a dog(s) and cause them to become excitable except for the normal commands given to a dog by its owner or handler.